Last updated on February 27, 2023
Information We Gather
We (Postdigitalist) use Google Analytics to gather anonymous information about our users' countries of origin and how they interact with our platform. We also use Clearbit's tracking pixels to collect our users’ IP addresses and deanonimize our traffic. This is done with the sole purpose of identifying traffic from specific companies and getting a clearer sense of our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile). We don't identify specific users, only specific companies.
When you get in touch with us through our contact form, you're consensually providing us with:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- The company you work with
- Details about an ongoing project
Why We Gather that Information
We gather that information with the purpose of:
- Improving our services
- Optimizing users' experience on our website
- Getting a deeper understanding of our users
- Delivering targeted solutions to interest users who consensually provide us with their data
- Send targeted communications with informative or commercial purposes
How We Manage Your Information
We'll never sell, trade or publish your information. We won't share your information with third parties unless it's formally requested by a court of law.
Let's talk strategy! We don't do sales calls. But we can offer a free consultation with our team, who will analyze your needs and help you assess whether we're the right partner.