Founded in 2020, we’re a Buenos Aires-born marketing studio with an international presence.
We work in:
- B2B SaaS
- New media
We specialize in:
- Inbound marketing
- Content marketing
- Branding & brand strategy
- Conversion web design
- Low-code web design
Our goals are:
- To build products and communities that make the world better - or at least, more interesting
- To help teams build genuine connections with their target audience
- To resurrect the crafty and spontaneous spirit of the early internet, with today’s tech
- To combat the wave of disposable, AI-generated content with high-quality material
- To resist the wave of generic, photocopied brands with generic voices and little to say
How we choose our partners
Last year, the GameStop stock spiked significantly, almost overnight, thanks to a collaborative effort by the members of a finance Subreddit. This isn’t about Wallstreet Bets, Wallstreet, or stocks. It’s about something else, please bear with us.
The GameStop rally significantly hurt the prospects of investors who were betting against the absurd stock of gaming’s equivalent to Blockbuster. It was a scandal. So much so that those involved had to testify before the U.S. Congress.
When testifying before Congress, one of the Reddit users behind the rally
gave a simple explanation that stuck with us. When he was asked why he chose to invest in GameStop, he simply replied “I like the stock”.
We work with brands because *we like the stock*. We like their product, we like the way they do things, we like the ideas behind them.
That’s why we’ve known most of our clients since before we were a studio, and they’ve stuck with us all along. That’s why most of our partnerships are long-term.
If we end up working together, you may choose us because you like our portfolio, because the pricing’s competitive, or due to any other reason that makes sense to you. But, if we choose you, our reasoning is pretty simple: We just like the stock.
Let's talk strategy! We don't do sales calls. But we can offer a free consultation with our team, who will analyze your needs and help you assess whether we're the right partner.