In late 2021, we collaborated with The Infinite Machine, a multi-client NFT project that aimed to fund a movie production through an NFT collection with 10,499 unique pieces.
We set the project foundations in under 30 days, by:
- Establishing a communication strategy that properly framed TIM as a highly culturally relevant project.
- Building a brand identity that represented both the art project and the movie, during its earliest stages
- Applying that identity to an intuitive, stand-alone website, which included a landing page and an NFT shop.
- Garnering a whitelist of potential buyers and building a sense of community ownership through activations on Twitter, Telegram & Discord.
Our first month online was an adventure. Throughout November 2021 we managed to grow our community to 3.5k on Twitter & Discord.
Our partnership ended shorty after the OG Sale, which took place on December 20, 2021, 00:00 UTC. With a price of 0.08 ETH per NFT, the entire minted batch was sold in under 28 hours.
The OG Sale resulted in an initial fundraising of 640K USD.
- A 205,8% growth rate in our social media channels, with 445k interactions with our content in November 2021.
- 474 backlinks from 104 referring domains.
- An immediate sell-out on the first OG Sale from the NFT Collection, raising 168 ETH (U$D 640k).
- 85x campaign ROI