In early 2023, after creating a co-branded content hub together, we started collaborating with Firmaway, a platform that provides LLC incorporation and tax filing services to entrepreneurs from all around the world. Firmaway has an especially resounding presence in LATAM, with Organic being its largest lead generation channel.
At the initial stage, our partnership was guided by these goals:
- To strengthen Firmaway's relationship with current clients, by providing them with content that helps them meet their goals and make the most out of Firmaway's offer
- To increase the number of organic leads that Firmaway gets every month
- To turn Firmaway's internal knowledge base into public content hubs that help establish the brand as the go-to Spanish language authority on LLC formation and international entrepreneurship
How We Work
According to Sol Maldini, our Head Content Strategist:
"I believe we're not only good at reinforcing Firmaway's brand authority through the blog, but we also excel in explaining complex concepts and publishing informative articles on untapped topics. Our strategic thinking is what sets us apart and has strengthened our partnership. We're not just an SEO agency; we're strategic consultants. We go out of our way to dive into strategy and help expand the business with new ideas. We go beyond our roles and stay alert to the brand's environment and niche."
In 2023, the internet is full of brands trying to conquer their niches with automated, shallow content. We knew we had to go in a different route.
Firmaway's services are sensitive and clients trust the brand with one of the most impactful decisions their business will make (at least, at an early stage). So, we had to honor that trust that provide content that wasn't generic or loosely researched.
We soon understood that it was key for us to leverage Firmaway's internal knowledge base, and collaborate directly with Firmaway's leadership and in-house experts.
Ernesto Cettour, Firmaway's CEO and founder defines our workflow as follows:
"Basically, there are 5 steps: Joint ideation and content calendar development. Feedback, from my side. Publication, from your side. And monitoring, which also largely falls on your side. That would be the simplified workflow for me..."
This joint workflow helped us to:
- Make sure that content can be as impactful as possible, by being directly tied into Firmaway's overall marketing strategy
- Minimize feedback and editing rounds
- Staying aligned with real user needs and questions
- Creating technically accurate content that offers real advice
The latter point was particularly important for Firmaway. Lack of accuracy and technical depth was one of the factors that ended the company's relationship with its previous content partner.
"I was very doubtful that someone could produce high-quality content about what we do, I had become extremely distrustful. But not only did you meet my expectations, I'd say that you even surpassed them."
Since we started working with Firmaway, we've helped the company to initiate an active SEO program, which has had a positive impact on:
- Lead generation
- Sales enablement
Firmaway is currently experiencing:
- An average 30% incrase in organic lead acquisition, Quarter over Quarter.
- Consistent increase in organic visibility, while competing for 500+ new keywords since the beginning of our partnership.
- 83% increase in top 3 organic keywords.
- 3x more backlinks than ever before.
- A rich and ever-growing content collection that sales regularly taps into.
When asked what'd be the next step in our partnership, Ernesto said:
"I want to continue along this path. Expand the areas of collaboration and conduct new experiments. I love the fact that you're as committed to lead generation as I am. Other vendors usually focus on their output, but not on the result that the client wants, which is increasing sales. You're different in that sense and that's something I really like."