Design + Strategy
In late 2021, we collaborated with the design team at Moocks, a bootstrapped eLearning startup. We developed a new brand identity, aligned with the community's scale, ethos, and aspirations.
- Brand strategy
- Logo refreshment
- Typography, color palette & use guide
- Social media applications
- Character design for student handbooks
Additionally, we developed an organization-wide design implementation process.
We were particularly attracted to this project because:
- The client was a bootstrapped Argentinian startup with a sub-30 founder
- The brand was strongly betting on community-led growth
Planning design implementation for the long run
Aside from elaborating a new visual identity for the brand, we collaborated with the design, sales & pedagogic teams to establish:
- A common hub of design assets
- Simpler content creation processes, powered by low-code integrations
This helped to:
- Guarantee brand consistency across domains and customer touchpoints.
- Speed campain implementation and optimization speed significantly.
Our collaboration's impact can be synthesized into:
- Strenghtened community identity
- Continuous growth and brand iteration
- Stronger brand recognition
In the three months after implementing the new brand identity and processes, the brand attained:
- A total campaign ROI of 77.8%
- A growth rate of 15.3% on their strongest social media channel (Instagram), which reached 1.5M accounts, increasing engagement rate by 67.9%
- 50.2% increase in monthly revenue
Get in touch
Let's talk strategy! We don't do sales calls. But we can offer a free consultation with our team, who will analyze your needs and help you assess whether we're the right partner.